how do you confidently affirm someone cares for you? how are you not questioning their motives and true intentions? how can you accurately assess how someone feels for you, and put it on parade for the rest of the world to marvel at? is this some sort of magnificent showboating, or a right everyone has to assert their own place in somebody else’s heart?
- goddontmakenojunk likes this
- virgiltoyourdante said: Just ask them. I’ve always been apathetic about expressing myself to previous relationships & the girl I’m with now just tells me straight up: “ur being cold” or “it seems like u don’t” care & I usually respond with kisses & raspberries on her tummy
- ivetupintheclouds likes this
- afutiledread likes this
- nathanssocalledlife likes this
- ragandbonesympathy likes this
- justsaysomethingperfect posted this